SUGGESTED PACKING LISTS
Day Pack Items
- Complete change of clothes, in a waterproof bag
- Small first aid kit
- Fire starters (paper scrapes, dryer lint, wood chips, etc)
- Matches and/or Flint and steel
- Small amount of toilet tissue in plastic bag
- Bottle of water
- Trial Mix snack
- Emergency Candle
- Pocket knife
- Emergency blanket, thin foil type
- Large orange garbage bag (to be used as a raincoat)
OVER NIGHT LIST
Friday night supper is your responsibility.
We provide a snack and hot chocolate that night.
All Saturday meals and Sunday breakfast are provided by the club.
- WARM clothing - prepare for weather in Alberta +20 to -20
- Indoor shoes and/or slippers
- Personal toiletries / items / towel
- Sleeping mat, sleeping bag, pillow
- Warm coat, mitts, boots, touque
- Day pack - see day pack supply list
- Good pair of walking shoes or hiking boots
- Flashlight or headlamp
Remember out trips are not a fashion show.
Bring functional clothing.